The development concept and the procedure are defined in a project study.
Working out of the development plans is an integrated preparation.
The project will get a time-limit and be described in ist inter-disciplinary problem description.
- Installation of the rough concept with clear project definition.
- Brainstorming in several steps, having a look at the actual condition (selection of the prototype product) as well as on the requirement profile with regard to both the present and future goals.
- Planning prerequisites (decision about a milestone plan)
- Milestone and cost-trend-analysis
- Planning with future-orientated character
- Test of the material compatibility
- Concept after orientation on focus points and costs
- Modular system according to priorities and goals set
- Investments (units for processing, moulds, closing units)
- Cost planning – cost control
- Comparison of planned and effective data
- Final analysis on the evaluation of the project result